View Profile MeatwadSprite

All 21 Game Reviews

2 w/ Responses

The first actual flash remake of super mario bros

Wow an actual flash remake of Mario Bros that plays like it and features all the levels, secrets, and bosses. Not to mention characters to choose from. The contra guy mops the floor with everyone, but each character has their own utility. Very top notch game.

Gah

It'd be a lot funner if the guy was almost stuck on your mouse , rather than following it from a distance.

SiJaf responds:

Thanks for the constructive criticism. I tried to simulate some kind of joystick controls, but I will keep in mind to tighten it a bit more.

The best game where you hit pumpkins ever

The graphics are top notch - i thought the pumpkins were real for a moment. It also sounded like I was hitting them .

This is the true next generation of flash gaming .

this rocks

LOL WILL SMITH !!! man everything about this game is good. The graphics , the animation , the progamming , the humor. Look foward to lots of awards sir.

wow i really count

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 0.0000 to 5.0000! really awesome job man this is fun time

AMAZING WORK THIS BLOWS ALIEN HOMINOID AWAY !

wow this game is your best work ! really man all the animation was crisp the sound was awesome the graphics were amazing really professional job here.

real fun with some problems

well the walking with froger is kind of hard he goes to fast but its still fun good work

alot better then v.1

the new targeting scheme is alot better good new version in the next one i suggest making the graphics alot better.

WOOT I GOT A D!

well you put all gay bands and stupid ass quesitons the way to get an A is if we pick your favorite stuff which is defintly not cool...

awesome variety

both game types are unique i've seen nothing like this yet ( not flash anyway)

Hi guys rememebr to vote five on my movies so that i can bee a famous newgrounds! thank you very much

Jason Gastrow @MeatwadSprite